[Sosfbay-discuss] Earth Hour--TURN OUT YOUR LIGHTS

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Mar 6 17:07:02 PST 2009

Earth Hour 2009 will start at 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 28. Last year more than 50,000,000 people in 400 cities on all seven continents participated. You can go online and download a toolkit that includes everything you need to organize an Earth Hour event in your community. If I were going to be here, you betcha I would be into this hot and heavy. Unfortunately, I will be at a wedding in Phoenix where I don't believe I'll have access to the light switches. But I hope some of you will get together and do something fun in the dark to save Planet Earth.
Caroline