[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Fwd: please let Greens know]

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Mar 17 23:33:23 PDT 2009

On the Sixth Anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq --
speak out to end wars and occupation

Speak Out and Vigil

Stop Funding Wars!! Fund our community's needs instead!

Six years of war and occupation in Iraq, eight years of war and
occupation in Afghanistan, huge numbers of civilians dead in both
countries and Americans are less secure than we were in 2001. Santa
Clara County taxpayers have paid $6.5 billion to date just for the war
in Iraq. We cannot continue to afford the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
either morally or financially!

Thursday,  March 19, 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. in front of
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. library, 150 E. San Fernando St., San Jose

COME OUT and SPEAK OUT!

  Initiated by the San Jose Peace & Justice Center

http://www.sanjosepeace.org

-
Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice
at the end of the day, saying... "I will try again tomorrow."