[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: [Reunion] Fw: [ppjc] Special Action Alert - Condi Rice Torture Protest @ Stanford, Sunday

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 23:43:14 PDT 2009

From: paul at peaceandjustice.org
To: Reunion at lists.A3M2009.org
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 12:48:15 -0700
Subject: [Reunion] Fw: [ppjc] Special Action Alert - Condi Rice Torture	Protest @ Stanford, Sunday

Dear A3M Folks -

At Lenny Siegel's request, Peninsula Peace and
Justice Center is pleased to add our help to your Condi Rice petition-nailing
efforts tomorrow.  Press releases have gone out to over 100 media outlets
and individual reporters via our fax and email blast lists.  We've also
alerted our 2000+ members.  Hope it all goes well tomorrow and thanks for
doing this.

peace,
Paul George
Director, PPJC

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Peninsula
Peace and Justice Center
625 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA
94301
(650) 326-8837  http://www.PeaceandJustice.org

"Peninsula Peace and Justice Center has been
one
of the most effective of the activist organizations."
~ Noam
Chomsky