[Sosfbay-discuss] Santa Clara Valley Water District Board Hearingon Wednesday.

Eric A. Meece eameece at sfo.com
Sat May 2 13:13:36 PDT 2009

Good points. I think another basic problem with the district is the way they
charge us for water. It matters very little how much you use, in relation to
how much they charge. With the great need for water conservation, you'd
think they would charge on that basis like other utilities do. I guess they
claim special needs and priviledges, but I don't buy it.
Eric the Green/Eric A. Meece
former Treasurer, GPSCC