[Sosfbay-discuss] Single Payer Alert - Contact Senator Baucus—POSSIBLE STREET ACTION???

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sat May 9 15:34:20 PDT 2009

Don,
I saw the YouTube footage of the Mad Max Baucus response to the
attempt to educate the committee.  Horrifying demonstration of our
weakened US Democracy.
Could we take to the streets in large cities and in places where
peace activists carry signs to protest with placards that say:

Mad Max's Health Care hearing denies Single Payer Advocates any seats
at the May 11th hearing!
Call 800-578-4171 —option 1—and DEMAND that Single Payer Advocates
TESTIFY AT THE MAY 11TH HEARING!!!
(Honk if you agree!)

Could we organize this fast?  Would it help?
Do you have other and better ideas than just call his office (and be
ignored)?
Andrea
(Medical Writer and single payer advocate for over 25 years)
408-306-1900