[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: [activists] TODAY at 4:45: Rice & Schultz speak at Wilbur!

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 13:13:36 PDT 2009

Parking should not be a problem after 4:00

Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:05:34 -0700
From: dbw at stanford.edu
To: saaacisbaaac at lists.stanford.edu; su-coalition at googlegroups.com; activists at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: [activists] TODAY at 4:45: Rice & Schultz speak at Wilbur!

**Please forward!**

Investigate War Crimes!

TODAY at 4:45 PM outside Wilbur East Side Dining Hall:

Condoleezza Rice will be moderating a discussion with George Shultz at Wilbur dining.

Stanford Says No to War will hold a quiet & peaceful protest outside Wilbur East Side Dining Hall. We will have banners, flyers, and poster board for people to write their own messages on. We will be making signs at 4:45 in the afternoon and continuing in protest until the end of the dinner at 7 pm. Our goal is to spread awareness about the actions of both Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz as former high government officials.

All are welcome to join us.