[Sosfbay-discuss] GPSCC General Meeting Wednesday June 3rd Agenda Topics

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue May 26 21:03:45 PDT 2009

To Whomever Is Putting Together The Agenda For Our Next  Monthly Meeting:

What is status of Juneteenth tabling plans?  What is the  status of plans
to join in the Gay Pride march?  Do we want  to have brief reports from the
Venice Plenary?  Is San Mateo County  going to be sponsoring a picnic this
summer?

Congrats to the County Council for its individualized support  of KKUP
during the Bob Dylan Birthday marathon last Sunday that included on air  mention
of the Green Party of Santa Clara County.

Warner

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377034x1201454326/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
MaystepsfooterNO62)