[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Green Party Coloring Book file

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sat May 30 08:36:27 PDT 2009

Subject: [usgp-nc] Green Party Coloring Book file
From:    "Martin Pleasant" <frenchharp at hotmail.com>
Date:    Sat, May 30, 2009 05:20
To:      "GPUS" <natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org>

Thanks for the responses with help. I have uploaded the image to my
facebook account which allows anyone to see it. I hope this works. I
believe that comments can be left on the page as well.

Peace

Martin Pleasant

Subject: Green Party Coloring Book

facebook

Martin Pleasant
5:14am May 30th

Green Party Coloring Book
To frenchharp at hotmail.com

I have added new photos!

Martin has shared a link to an album with you. To view the album or to
reply to the message, follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1561856942&k=Z61TYZSZUY4OUGBATAXTR4

If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the
future, please click here to unsubscribe.
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
94304.
To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to: