[Sosfbay-discuss] Lofgren

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Nov 3 10:14:26 PST 2009

I find it rather laughable that Zoe Lofgren heads the Ethics Committee
of the House of Representatives.  This is what Citizens for
Responsibility and Ethics in Washington had to say about Lofgren in 2007.

> A new study by Citizens for Responsibility & Ethics in Washington
> (CREW), a non-partisan activist group, found that 72 members of
> Congress diverted some $5.1 million in campaign funds to their
> relatives, or companies owned by their relatives, over the past six
> years.
<snip>
> The two biggest abusers of the system are *Rep. Zoe Lofgren*, Democrat
> from California, who diverted $285,481 in campaign funds to her
> husband's firm and California Republican Buck McKeon, who managed to
> siphon off $263,168 in direct payments to his wife.
Of course, she does what ever Pelosi wants done.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024