[Sosfbay-discuss] Only Months re Climate Change

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 3 12:31:39 PST 2009

 From Lester Brown, president of the Earth Policy Institute,
and former president of the Worldwatch Institute:

"We Only Have Months, Not Years, to Save Civilization
from Climate Change"
"International agreements take too long, we need a swift mobilisation
not seen since the second world war"

Gerry

P.S. I wonder what effect this article will have.
Human psychology can be perverse, so this article
may hurt, not help...

See George Monbiot's article:

"My fiercest opponents on global warming tend to be in their 60s and
70s. This offers a fascinating, if chilling, insight into human psychology"