[Sosfbay-discuss] Protest Condi Rice at the SJ Fairmont Today Wed. 5:30

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:53:49 PST 2009

 She is being honored as a leader and legend by the SJ Chamber of Commerce,
800 of Silicon Valley's movers and shakers who are paying $300 apiece for
tickets.

   Tell them they are wrong to honor a war criminal, torturer, perjurer.

   "I just don’t think we can let these people back into polite
society and
give them jobs on university boards and corporate boards
and just let
them pretend that nothing ever happened...."   Richard Clarke