[Sosfbay-discuss] Tabling at Junior State of America - Saturday 11/21

Tom Donohue td at studiotom.com
Sun Nov 15 22:08:10 PST 2009

Hello all,

I'm leading the tabling this Saturday the 21st at the Junior State of
America's 2009 Political Activism Fair.  This is part of their Fall State
2009 convention, and it will be taking place in the Grand Ballroom of the
Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, from 2-6pm,
and set up begins at 1:30pm.

There are one or two people who have agreed to join me, but I'd like to have
at least four or five of us represent the Green Party at the event.  This is
my first time tabling, so I could use all the support I can get.  Would
anyone be interested in helping me out?  If so, please e-mail me back
off-list to confirm, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Also if anyone needs a ride, I have room to pick up one person on the way
there.  Thanks and I hope that a few of you will be able to join me there!

Cheers,

Tom