[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposed Agenda 12-2 General Meeting

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:38:05 PST 2009

Selection
of Facilitator, Notetaker, Timekeeper, and Vibeswatcher, Select
agenda preparer for next meeting

Introductions and
Announcements

Treasurer's report

Report
from food committee of state-wide party meeting

Report on
site inspection/reservation for SWPM

Report from tabling
events

Report on campaign for Water District
Report from Coalition for a Downtown Hospital

Election of Regional Representative
   --  Candidate Cynthia (Cindi) Asnir's presentation
   --  Action Alert to GPSMC for vote
Finding candidates for
County Council 3 - 5 minutes

       --- County
Council--Campaign parity

Planned upcoming tabling
events

Report on Upcoming Food for Thought events

World Water Day March
22, also SiVa Water Conservation Awards Ceremony

GPUS Annual
Meeting/Presidential Convention 2012 (Wed-Sun early
July)
        --possibility of hosting locally

GP 20-Year
Extrannavervagansary in Berkeley

New Plumbing Code greywater
provisions
          ---city-level advocacy for allowing greywater use.

Updating
literature

###