[Sosfbay-discuss] meeting agenda

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Fri Oct 2 12:36:58 PDT 2009

Jim,   The Mountain View Voices for Peace will be participating in the
national "End the Af-Pak War/Occupation" campaign with a 6:30 - 8:00 pm
vigil-protest  at El Camino and Castro, on October 7.   That's why I''ll
be late for the GPSCC Meeting.  Nevertheless, please save 15 or 20
minutes for  an item I would like to bring up.

Thanks.

Fred D.