[Sosfbay-discuss] Fundraising idea.

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Oct 4 17:27:14 PDT 2009

Great idea, Wes!
How long will the sale at Emma Prusch go on?  I usually visit the
Park in winter when the scions are being offered for free.
I am also starting avocado trees with volunteer seeds this year—I
have two started, one in June and another in August, doing very well
at two feet and one foot, respectively.
I may also propagate my bearded iris and New Zealand grape
hyacinths.  Do you think those would have a market?
Andrea