[Sosfbay-discuss] Obama in San Francisco Thursday Oct 15

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:14:55 PDT 2009

Saint Francis Hotel

Assemble:  4 PM - Union Square at Powell near Geary

Protest:  4:30 PM - Powell Street, between Geary & Post, in front of the St. Francis Hotel

I got this in an email alert from World Can't Wait, will post links when available

When Obama took office we had 7000 drones.  Now we have 12000.  According to
a former advisor to Gen. Petraeus, 700 Pakistani civilians have been killed by drones to
get 14 al Qaeda.  That is collective punishment and it is terrorism.