[Sosfbay-discuss] SCCCADP website & events

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Oct 14 17:52:51 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

The website for the Santa Clara County Coalition for Alternatives to the Death Penalty is now live:

www.santaclaraagainstdeathpenalty.org

The next coalition meeting will be:

Monday, November 2, 2009
6:30 - 8:00 PM
111 N Market St, Rm 470
San Jose, CA  95113

The League of Women Voters event I mentioned at our meeting now has a venue.  Here is the text of the announcement I received:

Please join us for

Ending the Death Penalty:
How to Make Change on the Local Level

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
from 7-9 pm

at Congregation Beth Am
in the Beit Keillah Room
26790 Arastradero Road, Los Altos, Ca

Speakers:
Natasha Minsker, ACLU of Northern California and
Judy Kerr, Spokesperson and Victim Liaison
for California Crime Victims for Alternatives to the Death Penalty

Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Palo Alto

Free and Open to the Public

For more information please contact: scccadp at aclunc.org
 or visit www.santaclaraagainstdeathpenalty.org

- Valerie