[Sosfbay-discuss] Sumitomo Bank predicts dollar decline to 50 yen imminent

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Oct 16 10:34:16 PDT 2009

Also, I'm hearing on KPFA that the downturn in jobs is likely to
continue well into 2013 and possibly 2015.

It's going to be a long haul for the unlucky.  And without "Medicare
for All" (AKA Single Payer), a bunch of people and their families are
going to be without health care for the duration while they search
fruitlessly for employment.

If Obama's health care passes (especially w/o the "private option,"
however LIMITED that will be in eligible recipients and discounted
fees), the dollars that the jobless will desperately need for food
and shelter is going to be paid BY MANDATE to the insurance company
pit vipers.

We MUST DEMAND "Medicare for All" now!!!!
Andrea