[Sosfbay-discuss] Fw: White House tells Single Payer docs to shut up!

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Oct 16 10:40:00 PDT 2009

Let's also Send Obama a Buck!
Several people at Cotati took my printed form and told me they plan
to send dollars.  I also suggested to them that they send one a month
or even one a week.
I'm going to do it too.
If we don't do something that gets some media attention, we are going
to lose this opportunity to get what we MUST HAVE.
Andrea