[Sosfbay-discuss] Deception Dollars

Edward the_alliance47 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:41:03 PDT 2009

I have a major problem with the idea that "a white guy" is wearing an Obama mask. It debases our opposition to Obama's policies, because my first reaction is this depicts us seeing him as not Black enough and that White people are all bad.
If it were George Bush wearing an Obama mask, that would be a much better representation of my criticism of Obama.
-edward

NEW DECEPTION DOLLARS, Carol Brouillet: New dollars will feature a white guy with an Obama mask and Dick Cheney with a Bush mask.  Carol is willing to work with GP to make a Deception Dollar for us.