[Sosfbay-discuss] Film Screening- FRESH

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue Oct 20 10:22:17 PDT 2009

FRESH: The Film Join us for a screening of FRESH,
the film, followed by an exciting panel of local
experts in agriculture, sustainability and food activism!

Monday, November 2nd at 5:30pm

San Mateo Public Library
55 West Third Avenue
San Mateo 1st Floor ­ Oak Room Theatre
More Info

FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and
business people across America who are
re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed
the rapid transformation of our agriculture into
an industrial model, and confronted the
consequences: food contamination, environmental
pollution, depletion of natural resources, and morbid obesity.

Forging healthier, sustainable alternatives, they
offer a practical vision for a future of our food and our planet.

72 minutes. Produced and directed by ana Sofia joanes.
Public Transportation

Accessible by CalTrain (San Mateo station) and
SamTrans (295, 255, 391, 390, 397, 55). Bicycle
racks available onsite. Free parking under Library.
Cost Information

Suggested donation: $5

More information: (650) 324-2769