[Sosfbay-discuss] San Francisco get visited by Obama, Bike Party in San Jose!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Oct 23 12:24:05 PDT 2009

Last Tursday Obama visited San Francisco for a big fundraiser.
As usual when the President visits, lots of people showed up
with signs they were hoping he would read. I caught a lot of them
in pixels:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/ObamaVisit/Oct15th09.html

Then last Friday San Jose Bike Party took to the streets, this time
celebrating Dia de las Muertos. This was something I would call pure
fun, a real celebration with bicycles:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/BikeParty/Oct09/index.shtml
--
Tian