[Sosfbay-discuss] whole foods boycott side effects

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sat Sep 12 19:15:58 PDT 2009

Jim Doyle's rationale for continuing to shop at Whole Foods, much as
I agree with his logic, will NOT keep me from boycotting Whole Foods.
I am quite offended by the CEO's arrogance in proclaiming that a good
portion of the planet's human beings do not deserve to have a safety
net that guarantees the basics of life when they are often deprived
of the means of paying for these while caught in a brutal financial
system that they did not have a chance to vote for.
Andrea