[Sosfbay-discuss] KPFA--a message from Andrea

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sat Sep 12 19:21:56 PDT 2009

I sure do.  I mentioned it at the AARP meeting on Friday to a few
Single Payer supporters, in spite of AARP's reluctance to support same.

I also mentioned it at the Single Payer meeting in San Francisco with
speaker Dr Flowers, one of the Baucus eight.  A bunch of Grey
Panthers were there and one of them thought the send-a-dollar to
Obama was a terrific idea!
Andrea