[Sosfbay-discuss] whole foods boycott side effects

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Sep 13 10:23:47 PDT 2009

How many of us know where the owners of all the businesses we patronize stand on the health care issue?  Do we know about the owner of the Jamaican restaurant where we are considering meeting with San Mateo? If Whole Foods were the only source of compostable plates and eating utensils. would that mean we couldn't have another Food 4 Thought event? If Congress passes a health bill without Single Payer or even a public option, can we go back to Whole Foods? For me, there's so much gray in this issue and so little black and white that I will continue patronizing Whole Foods just about as often as I always have--which is about once every three months, because it's so bleeping expensive.
Caroline