[Sosfbay-discuss] Protest Condi Rice at the San Jose Fairmont Thursday at 10:00 am

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:21:34 PDT 2009

   She appears at the "Strategies for Success in the New Reality" conference
to speak about "Effective Leadership and Global Diplomacy".
https://www.sapevents.com/SAP/WorldTour2009/index.cfm?iLocationID=10018&fuseaction=site.Content&contentID=97&ct=Agenda

  Reportedly registration is free if you want to go inside.  Come early if you
can (8:15) to help leaflet the attendees as they come in.  My leaflet "Condi
Lied Under Oath to the 9/11 Widows"  shows that her sworn testimony that
the "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US" memo was "historical in nature"
and "did not warn of new attacks" was not consistent with the truth.

  I'll also have a big sign "Rice's Leadership:  Lies, Torture, War Crimes"

  The hotel is at Cesar Chavez Plaza on Market near San Fernando.