[Sosfbay-discuss] Anti death penalty resolution for SCCCADP

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Sep 23 16:12:01 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Caroline's notes from the GPSCC meeting on September 2 said that we agreed to the anti death penalty resolution drafted by the Santa Clara County Coalition for Alternatives to the Death Penalty.  Does anyone on this list know if someone was assigned to fill out the resolution on our behalf and return it to the coalition?  Or did the folks at the meeting want me to do that?

The coalition has not received the resolution as of today.  The next coalition meeting is next Tuesday, and it would be nice to get this resolved before then.

Thanks,
Valerie Face