[Sosfbay-discuss] It could be that peak oil has already happened!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon Sep 28 17:23:44 PDT 2009

Last Thursday in San Francisco's City Hall the city's Peak Oil Task
Force presented their final report to the Supervisors and a cable TV
audience. It was a good presentation, so I'm glad to share my take on it:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/RossMirkarimi/PeakOilEvent/index.html

The surprise for me was seeing a chart that said either peak oil
has happened or at least peak of our oil consumption has happened.
Either way, the cheap energy we can remember from the '70s, when we
thought it was ridiculously expensive, aren't likely to come back.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org