[GPSCC-chat] GOUS national meeting

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 10:56:09 PDT 2010

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.
For more information, or questions related to the topic of the posting,
please do not hit reply.  Follow the contact directions
stated in the email.

Dear CA Greens,
If you ever thought you might want to attend a GPUS annual meeting, this
is the one!  It is being held along with and following the US Social
Forum....which expects the attendance of about 20,000 activists.  If I
can answer any questions, feel free to email me, or any of the CA
delegates.  If you are wondering who we are, you can see our list at
http://cagreens.org/delegates/

Sanda Everette, cochair GPCA delegation to GPUS, co-chair GPUS

Please join us in Detroit, Michigan, June 24-27, for the 2010 Green
Party Annual National Meeting!

Registration is now open at: http://greenpartymeeting2010.wordpress.com/

Note, the registration price includes BOTH the GP ANM and the USSF --
you do not need to purchase a separate registration for the U.S. Social
Forum.

Housing is also available.  Hotel discounts have been arranged by the
USSF; we are coordinating dorm rooms at Wayne State University (although
through the USSF).  If you wish to stay in a hotel, you will make your
own reservation; if you wish to stay at Wayne State, you can reserve
that through the Green Party ANM Registration Page.  Note, you can
arrive early to attend the entire USSF which will begin June 22.

More details will be added shortly!  The call for workshops is still up
and running -- please submit workshop proposals (and requests for
caucus/committee meeting space) to the ANM by April 15.  That link is:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGVJckNfSzBua1lYYmU4VzljSzZURnc6MA

<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGVJckNfSzBua1lYYmU4VzljSzZURnc6MA>

Please help us make this a great meeting by bring your energy and
enthusiasm to Detroit this summer. Please forward this email to any and
all interested parties such as your state and local lists.

Hillary
ANMC Co-Chair
GPPA Delegate