[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Monterey Bay Area Prop 15 Speaker Training April 11

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Apr 9 16:11:16 PDT 2010

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, Trent Lange, Yes on 15 <newsletter at caclean.org> wrote:

From: Trent Lange, Yes on 15 <newsletter at caclean.org>
Subject: Monterey Bay Area Prop 15 Speaker Training April 11
To: carolineyacoub at att.net
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 10:56 AM

Dear Caroline ,

Would you like to be able to tell people how we can get politicians out of the fundraising game so they can focus on California's priorities?  The Californian Fair Elections Campaign is holding a speakers training and volunteer orientations for Proposition 15, the California Fair Elections Act in Aptos on April 11.

* Learn the details of the California Fair Elections Act
* See how well public financing has worked in other states
* Hone your message in support of Fair Elections
* Help educate voters on the need to get politicians out of the fundraising game
The training is appropriate if you'd like to join our Speaker's Program, learn how to talk about the Prop 15, California Fair Elections Act to your friends or neighbors, or would just like to learn more!
Speaker Training in the Monterey Bay Area
More details here.

When:  Sunday, April 11
            2:00PM to 4:00PM
Where:  Aptos Grange
             2555 mar Vista Dr
             Aptos 95003

PLEASE REGISTER so we know how many speaker's packets to bring.
If you can't make it to one of these trainings contact us to find out how you can become involved in other activities by visiting our listing of local events here.

There's less than two months until the vote, so get involved to take advantage of this historic opportunity to pass Fair Elections in California!

Trent Lange
Chair, Yes on Proposition 15
Californians for Fair Elections

Ways You Can Help Pass Fair Elections

Share this message with your friends!

This email was sent to carolineyacoub at att.net by newsletter at caclean.org.

Email Marketing by
California Clean Money Action Fund | 11844 W. Pico Blvd., Suite 200 | Los Angeles | CA | 90064