[GPSCC-chat] tablers needed for Junior State Saturday

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:22:53 PDT 2010

   This is the funnest tabling you're likely to do all year.  These aren't
your usual sullen teenagers.  These kids are bright and often
well-informed and politically ambitious and excited and optimistic
about the future and their ability to take on the challenges.   They're
anxious to practice their rhetorical skills so it's easy to get them talking
about themselves and their enthusiasms so it's the easiest
conversation-making you're ever likely to experience.

   And what we can sell them is a very tempting prospect.  We are
extremely hospitable to young candidates, much more so than
either of the Gray parties, and if after building recognition with the
Greens they find they get a great offer from one of the major parties
we won't begrudge them one bit--'cause we know they'll be back.