[GPSCC-chat] [Fwd: [G-C-F] Jack Herer passed away]

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Apr 20 20:00:04 PDT 2010

I got turned on to the role of hemp farming in the economy by reading
The Emperor Wears No Clothes. Somebody gave me a copy when I was running
for Congress in 1992.

It was much more recently that I learned DC garden plots are limited to
annual plants. They have a lottery every year to divvy up the space.