[GPSCC-chat] I forgot to post this weeks meeting to the Peace Center calendar...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Aug 3 21:36:19 PDT 2010

...and somebody beat us to the spot.

Any ideas on where to do our meeting?

Agenda ideas include talking about upcoming ballot initiatives
and candidates, plus the other usual stuff and whatever you want
to add.

BTW: I just submitted us for the rest of this year, so we should
have the spot back after this month. That's assuming we get approved.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org