[GPSCC-chat] SF Rally

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 13:00:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have received an "invitation to all Bay Area political
organizations".  It is for an event with John Dennis (the
Republican candidate running against Pelosi), Ron Paul,
and Matt Gonzalez.  But this email is much larger than
our limit.

If you want to know more:

     http://www.johndennis2010.com/pop

Gerry

P.S. Here is the text part of the invitation:

We are sending this invitation to all Bay Area political organizations.
  We would appreciate if you would forward this if this appropriate for
your membership.  Our apology if not appropriate.

Areas have been set aside for information tables… Hope you can join us…

The non text part is basically the same as what you
get by following the link.