[GPSCC-chat] [Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] How Dan Hamburg Won]

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Dec 9 15:19:52 PST 2010

Dan Hamburg is the only Green politician I know that I first got to know
as a talking head on TV. He was a semi regular on the News Hour for a
while during his days in Congress. I was surprised when he started
showing up at Green Party meetings, back in the later part of the '90s.
Several times I've seen him say "I just don't like the fundraising
required to get anywhere in Washington, DC" or words to that effect.