[GPSCC-chat] Early Call For Monthly Meeting Agenda Items

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Dec 12 17:46:14 PST 2010

Hello, All:

       What do you think about circulating petitions requesting every
prosecutor in the nation (starting with prosecutors in Santa Clara
County) to seriously investigate the allegations of felonious behavior
on the part of banking employees and executives:

             1.  Have bank employees signed documents claiming under
penalty of perjury that they followed certain investigative procedures
which they evidently had not done?  If yes, the low level bank employees
should be prosecuted for felonious perjury, and their management should
be prosecuted for conspiring to commit perjury.  I sympathize with the
low level bank employees, who could have been fired if they had not
complied with the orders of their managers.  However, I sympathize more
with people who have lost their homes due in part to this felonious
behavior.

             2.  Have bank employees encouraged people to lie in loan
applications and failed to responsibly execute their fiduciary
responsibility to ensure that questionable applications were properly
investigated?  If yes, the low level bank employees should be prosecuted
for conspiring to commit fraud, along with their managers.  Again, I
sympathize with the low level bank employees who could have been fired
if they had not complied with the orders of their managers.  However,
their routine conspiring to defraud the bank regulators and the public
is part of the reason for the high unemployment rate in the US today --
literally robbing millions of people world wide of opportunities for a
better life, with total cost to international society of many trillions
of dollars.

       I propose we discuss this at the next meeting.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

On 12/12/2010 12:09 PM, WB4D23 at aol.com wrote:
> Happy Holidaze GPSCC!!!
>
> At the November meeting I volunteered to compile the agenda  for our
> January 2011 monthly meeting Wednesday, January 5th.  Please begin  thinking about
> what you want discussed or reported at that first meeting of  2011.
>
> Warner

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Operating Officer
751 Emerson Ct.