[GPSCC-chat] Early Call For Monthly Meeting Agenda Items

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Dec 13 10:19:58 PST 2010

Hi, Tian, et al.:

       I assume I'm the guilty party regarding "large" attachments.
With dial up, almost any attachment is "large" and painful.  With the
more common DSL or even higher speed connections, I don't think the
attachments I tried to send to this list would be considered "large".

       I think we could potentially make faster progress toward group
goals if we could find a way to share draft documents.  I apologize if
the pain inflicted by my distribution method exceeded the potential value.

       Has anyone used Google Docs?  I've heard it suggested for
collaborative document development, but I haven't used it.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer