[GPSCC-chat] The Ubuntu Hour: Mountain View Dec 16th 7-8pm, and other dates

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Tue Dec 14 07:43:54 PST 2010

Join us for The Ubuntu Hour: light socializing and help with getting your
PC (or Mac) running on Ubuntu GNU/Linux.  BTW, These are awesome
opportunities to influence some young adults (and not so young adults) for
the Green Party, and in turn make an excellent model for us to create a
similar thing we might call "The Green Hour" to spread the goodness of our
Green Party.  Also ask me about GreenTu, a mutual benefit collective for
F.L.O.S.S. (Free/Libre Open Source Software) on all personal computers
(especially but not only including Linux) tek help.

Th Dec 16th - Mountain View, Dec 16, 2010
Come join us for Silicon Valley's Ubuntu Hour #5 (Mountain View, so rev
0.3.5)