[GPSCC-chat] To Mosque or not to Mosque

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Dec 15 08:16:23 PST 2010

       No more the land of the brave and home of the free, but the land
of the fearful and cowardly.

       I pledge allegiance to liberty and justice for all, unrestricted
to the flag of the United States of America, because when we allow that
restriction, we give license to corrupt politicians and media executives
to support state terror around the world, destroying opportunities for a
better life for poor people in their home countries, converting their
dreams of a better life into dreams of coming to the US or Europe.

       Spencer