[GPSCC-chat] Draft Agenda for Wed Jan 5rh GPSCC Meeting

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Wed Dec 15 23:10:30 PST 2010

A question to address:  How can we do justice to such an extensive
agenda in two- and-a-half hours?

Could we increase the number of meetings per year from 12 to 16?  Or
could we hold some of the meetings on Saturdays?  Maybe every other
meeting could be a dinner meeting, beginning at 6 pm and ending at 10:30
pm.  (Food for thought.)

Fred