[GPSCC-chat] Moving the meeting date (was Re: agenda item(s) for 1-5-2011)

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Thu Dec 16 07:18:49 PST 2010

Could we please consider and act upon moving the meeting off the first Wed
(perhaps to the first Thursday?).  There is another meeting i can never go
to because of our schedule.  I know other people also have this problem
and that we've discussed it (lots) previously.  Could we finally act to
move our General Meeting date please?  If we can consens to move to
1-6-2011 that would be fantastic, if not i propose moving the meeting as
an agenda item so that we can move the Feb. (and thereafter).

Green is Go!
Drew