[GPSCC-chat] Moving the meeting date to first Thursday, 1-6-2010

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Sat Dec 18 08:30:19 PST 2010

Friday Jan 7 would be good for me.  First Fridays would be okay.  First
Tuesdays are okay.  Just First Wednesday is in constant conflict.

Also we could consider a different meeting location (though i have nothing
against meeting at the SJ Peace and Justice Center and rather like it.)

Green is Go!

Drew