[GPSCC-chat] [ufpj-activist] Obama's prospects in 2012/Response to Bennis and Martin

Andrea Dorey andi at wrytor.com
Fri Dec 31 06:30:05 PST 2010

It's easy to understand the frustration of so-called progressives/liberals with the "Titanic parties", according to a recent show on KPFA.  When examining the agenda of the last four most popular presidents (a list including Obama and Clinton), each of them were in perfect agreement on key policies: maintaining war; cutting taxes especially for the wealthy; austerity for the poor/elderly with regard to welfare, medicare, social security, etc.  It's an astonishing method of analysis!

I've begun to realize that the American cash cow lacks the critical thinking it takes for personal survival; even the lowly Roman slaves demanded bread with their circuses.
Andrea