[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary Housing Hosts

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Feb 4 18:23:06 PST 2010

Dear South Bay Greens.

The Green Party of Santa Clara County will be hosting the March 5 - 7
Plenary in Santa Clara.

Our chapter will need volunteers to provide housing for Green Party
guests from around the state on Friday, March 5 and Saturday, March 6.
A few, if any, may even stay over on Sunday night.

  Please consider offering housing for those Greens who will need beds
in some friendly South Bay Green homes.  Hosts will not be responsible
for serving Breakfast.  (Breakfast will be served  at the  Plenary
facility.)

Please contact me, Fred Duperrault, if you will be willing to share your
home with individuals or couples who will need a places to sleep.  You
can contact me at 650-691-1215 or at fredd at freeshell.org.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Fred