[Sosfbay-discuss] How Did Party in Berkeley Go? Anybody Get a Good Picture of Deacon Alexander?

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Feb 9 17:28:24 PST 2010

Okay, we have four years. I would start tomorrow gathering signatures and donations, if I knew
1)where to get a signature sheet
2)how to file it when it's full
3) where to send donations (how do you keep track of them so you can prove you have $5 donations and not a couple of corporate donations?)
I'm up for that kind of action. I'm perfectly happy to be a foot soldier. I don't want to take a class in how to run a campaign. I'm willing to bet there is somebody out there who can answer my simple questions. Well, why don't you?
Caroline