[Sosfbay-discuss] How Did Party in Berkeley Go? Anybody Get aGood Picture of Deacon Alexander?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Feb 11 01:50:25 PST 2010

If you want to gather signatures for Deacon Alexander or Duane Roberts,
I have the forms. I can email them to you or print them for you, your
choice.

Once it's full, just take it down to the ROV office. They will go over
it and log it into the system.

Donations? I have $10 somebody donated in that cup over there with WORLD
PEACE on it. Hopefully I'll remember to bring it to the next meeting to
put in the hat. I'm hoping they take my word for it I got the money from
a person. But then, he could have been a cleverly disguised cyborg or
something.

Caroline Yacoub wrote:
> Okay, we have four years. I would start tomorrow gathering signatures
> and donations, if I knew
> 1)where to get a signature sheet
> 2)how to file it when it's full
> 3) where to send donations (how do you keep track of them so you can
> prove you have $5 donations and not a couple of corporate donations?)
> I'm up for that kind of action. I'm perfectly happy to be a foot
> soldier. I don't want to take a class in how to run a campaign. I'm
> willing to bet there is somebody out there who can answer my simple
> questions. Well, why don't you?
> Caroline

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest addition: San Jose peace center awards ceremony pictures.