[GPSCC-chat] Still two hours left as I type this...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Feb 26 15:03:27 PST 2010

If you want to be a Green Party Candidate for something, you still have
about 1 hour and 54 minutes (or less, they close at 5 PM) to head down
to the ROV office on Berger Drive in San Jose and take out papers.

As of right now there are two people that have taken out papers for
County Council. Please add yourself to the list so you can gather
signatures at my party tomorrow evening!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org