[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: California Native Garden Foundation Newsletter

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sat Jan 2 13:51:54 PST 2010

We tried Drupal + CiviCRM last year.  It was much more work to
set up than building something simple from scratch would have been.
Its performance was poor.
And once it was in place, our volunteers (excepting Jim Doyle) refused
to use it.

I'll try something else this year.  The same volunteers will refuse
to use it, but now we know that part so it will be okay.

-Cameron