[Sosfbay-discuss] Investigating Wall Street?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 10:30:17 PST 2010

I almost missed this one, because the title meant
nothing to me.  But it is partly about a new
commission created to investigate Wall Street,
and partly about an old commission that investigated
Wall Street back in the 30s.

"Searching for Pecora"

"Almost two years after the Wall Street meltdown collapsed the economy
and threw 8 million Americans out of work, the Financial Crisis Inquiry
Commission gets underway January 13th in Washington, D.C."

The chair of the new commission is Phil Angelides.

Gerry