[Sosfbay-discuss] Laura Wells in Sac Bee - From my blog.

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 16:16:16 PST 2010

The spoiler issue has been around a long time.
The John Anderson for President campaign (in its
Independent phase) was getting it from Republicans
and Democrats in 1980.  I think I heard that the
Henry Wallace campaign for President (Progressive
Party) had it in 1948.  Maybe it's been around for
150-200 years.

Gerry